People do mistakes and hence they fall in love — Valentine’s Day
Now, since you have taken the plunge, remember these three commandments;
1. Love is hell of a vicious circle. More we try to get away from it, more we come closer.
2. One should not listen to anyone who is not on the «right-side»(pointing towards the heart, which is on left…:P).
3. If you love someone, burn like a bonfire not a candle, as when the wind blows strong, the candle blows out but bonfire further fans up and becomes more warm and more bright.
P.S. Falling in love is risky. What if, if it doesn’t work out and, Ah, what, if it does!!!
So, we give to you some tips for celebrating the Valentine’s day and how to make it a memorable one for your sweetheart.
Give your beloved a surprise
It’s Valentine’s DayYep, your heard it right, your beloved is expecting a lot from you this valentine’s day and even if you are single then 14th February 2012, is the day when you can spill the beans to that special someone, believe us, you will come out with flying colours.
There are three categories of people who want to celebrate Valentine’s day,
2. In a relationship (High time to propose)
3. Single and ready to mingle.
For married one’s,
-Start the day by giving your beloved a nice warm kiss.
— Just make some really lip smacking breakfast and serve it to your beloved with a Spanish Red Rose.
— And, recite some romantic poetry to her, with one knee resting on the ground.
For those who are trapped, :P, but, what a wonderful trap it is,
— Give a call in the middle of the night, and say «I love you»
— Pen down some real poetry and say it loud to her in front of everyone
— Arrange for a candle lit dinner, with violins playing in the background coupled with some nice champagne.
For those who are ready to mingle,
— Try to look at your best this valentine’s day.
— If you are going to ask someone out, then do it with full conviction and honesty. And, it should reflect in your eyes.
— Give that special someone strong hints, that you want their company on Valentine’s eve.
Now, we didn’t specified earlier, there is a fourth category also,
Category; Those who hate the concept of love, those who think that L.O.V.E. is «L»ame-«O»bsolete-«VE»rse.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for her
Gifts for herShe likes to pampered and what can be the best day other than valentine’s day to give her a royal treatment. So all the boys out there who have someone in their life, buckle up as Valentine’s day is just round the corner.
1. Personalized Love Message in a bottle.
2. Personalized Valentine’s Cards engraved with some poetry written by you.
3. Make a collection of best 100 love poems for her and engrave it with your names, this would surely sweep her off her feet.
4. Chocolate Body Paint for a passionate evening. (But play your cards wisely in this one).
5. Her favorite fragrance.
6. Personalized photo frame.
7. Sexy Lingerie
8. The deadly trio, «Red Roses-A Big Teddy-A Warm Kiss», this would seal your fate with her.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for him
Valentine’s Gifts for himWell, males are a difficult lot. Some like their valentine’s day to be mushy-mushy, and some like talking business (Dry, boring..:p)
Here are some gifts which are suitable for both kinds,
1. Cool gadgets.
4. Classy Handbags
5. Expensive Wallets
6. Personalized Coffee Mugs
7. If yours is a naughty kind, then give him a pair of boxers.
8. Again a deadly trio, Kiss-Kiss-Kiss, this gift tops his wishlist, so if you can manage to give him this one, he’d love you as if there is no tomorrow.
Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day
A romantic Valentine’s Day Say them to your beloved and some dew drops are bound to surface, Cheers to the spirit of love,
— I’d like to be reincarnated as one of your tears, because I’d be born in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
— Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.
— When I saw you for the first time I fell in love with you and after that whenever I saw I started to rise in your love.
— If home is where the heart is, then my home is in you.
— You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
— Your eyes have touched my soul.
— Your earrings are the mirrors which reflect the moonlight into your eyes.
— If water were beauty you’d be the ocean.
— Don’t stop! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion.
— You must be hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
— Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
— If a star fell for every time I thought of you, the sky would be empty.
Valentine’s Day Poems
With my ValentineRecite this masterpiece by Alexander Pushkin to your beloved,
Title — I loved you
I loved you;
even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.
Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so.
We pray that the almighty bestows every individual with such a lover!, God Bless!
Top 10: Things to do on Valentine’s Day
Just two of us on this Valentine’s eve10. Reenact your first date
9. Get intimate, Get close
8. Go for a spa, together.
7. In your home, make a path of rose petals
6. Go away from your usual surroundings, get a room somewhere and just play along with your girl.
5. Cuddle up in single blanket.
4. Go for a walk on a lonely street, but make sure that, it is free of rogues.
3. Cook something for each other and feed your partner with your own hands.
2. Try to look your best this valentine’s eve and arrange for a violinist maybe outside or in your home, and do some waltz with your beloved.
1. The moment has arrived, look straight into the eyes and pop the question, «Will you marry me»…aww..